Ever wonder what it is about the Danube River that lures thousands of river boat travelers each year? Well, here are six facts that will give you a clue about what makes river cruising on the Danube so great!
- The Danube is Europe’s second longest river: making it perfect for a relaxing river cruise
- The Danube flows through 10 countries: multiple destinations, unpack once, equals simplicity
- The source of the Danube is in the Black Forest of Germany
- The mouth of the Danube River is the Black Sea: Are you visualizing beautiful scenery on both banks during the entire cruise?
- The Upper Danube is home to 4 capitol cities: Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade and Bratislava. A rich cultural experience awaits you.